The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
Vommuli Island, Dhaalu Atoll, Vommuli, Maldives
4.9/5 10 reviews
Live Exquisite at Maldives' Finest Address
Tucked away, a distant private island reachable by seaplane invites guests to uncover a beach-wrapped jungle. Combining refined, contemporary design and local craftsmanship with a profound appreciation for the ecological environment in which it resides, there is no other destination quite like The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort.
It is here where a discreet, yet extravagant resort experience is typified by the uncompromising services of your personal St. Regis Butler, and where each of its 33 on-land and 44 overwater villas are simply exquisite. The resort also boasts the largest 3-bedroom over-water villa in the Maldives, the John Jacob Astor Estate. Expansive private terraces and infinity pools with the Indian Ocean as a tranquil backdrop inspire moments of reprieve.
Savor epicurean delights from all over the world in any of six distinct restaurants and bars—each inspired by flavors including Italian, Middle Eastern, Asian, and tapas in additional to an extensive wine cellar. Restore well-being with custom-made treatments at the over-water Iridium Spa, or maintain a workout regime in the Vommuli House. At The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, impeccable service meets effortless luxury.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Summer in Paradise
Summer comes to paradise with the following exclusive benefits.
- Enjoy up to 20% savings on room rate
- Daily buffet breakfast at ALBA Restaurant
- Welcome amenities on arrival with a bottle of Champagne, fruits and decadent sweets
- Complimentary USD 100 Food and Beverage credits per adult per day
In addition, kids stay and dine for free if you are bringing the little ones
- Complimentary Kids Pass access to variety of dining options for kids ages 12 and below
- Up to two kids ages 12 and below stay for complimentary per villa
Limited time package for this summer. Reserve your stay now to enjoy the exquisite experiences.
Booking and staying period: June 7 - September 30, 2017
- Offer is not combinable with other offers
- Valid for the stay within June 7 - September 30, 2017
- Kids Pass does not include In-Villa Dining, Private Dining and Decanter
TASTE OF LUXURY
Stay 3 nights and enjoy the 4th night with our compliments. Now there is a reason to stay longer.
- Stay 3 nights get 4th night for free
- Daily breakfast at ALBA Restaurant
Free nights are credited at check out.
Triple up on bonus Starpoints
Register for SPG® Take Three by August 30, 2017 and your stays of two or more nights will earn double or triple Starpoints® between May 27 through September 4, 2017:
- Triple Starpoints on weekends*
- Double Starpoints on weekdays*
Book your summer getaway now and make every day more rewarding with extra Starpoints.
*Weekend stays of two or more nights that include a Friday or Saturday
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 10 verified guest reviews
90%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Simply incredible experience, dinner at the Decanter was one of the best culinary experiences ive had in my life ......
from the moment you land in Malé everything is executed to perfection, if you can afford it you need to make it there .
- Located 45 minutes by seaplane south from Malé International Airport
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all areas
- Family Traditions at The St. Regis Maldives Program
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 12:00 PM
- SPG Category 7
EXQUISITE EPICUREAN CULINARY JOURNEY AWAITS
World-class dining complements the alluring destination with six distinct dining venues offering sophisticated cuisine from around the world.
- The Whale Bar
Hours Of Operation
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort is situated on its own private island, Vommuli island. Transfer time from Malé International Airport to our resort is 45 minutes by seaplane.