The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
Vommuli Island, Dhaalu Atoll, Vommuli, Maldives
4.7/5 14 reviews
Exquisite Resort Living at Maldives’ Finest Address
Tucked away, a distant private island reachable by seaplane invites guests to uncover the most luxurious resort in the Maldives. Combining contemporary design and local craftsmanship, with a profound appreciation for the ecological environment, there is no other destination quite like this exquisite beach resort on Vommuli Island.
The resort boasts the largest 3-bedroom over-water villa in the Maldives, the John Jacob Astor Estate. Expansive private terraces leading to pristine beaches and infinity pools with the Indian Ocean as a tranquil backdrop inspire moments of relaxation.
Savor epicurean delights from all over the world in any of our six restaurants and bars—each inspired by authentic Italian, Middle Eastern and Asian flavors served in buffet, ala carte or tapas style, in addition to an extensive wine cellar. Restore your well-being with custom-made treatments at the over-water Iridium Spa, or maintain your workout regime at Vommuli House. At The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli 5 Star Resort, impeccable service meets effortless luxury.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Early Booking. Bigger Savings.
Offers and Highlights
Early Booking. Bigger Savings.
Start the new year with exquisite getaways from thrilling big cities to exclusive private island.
- Up to 25% discount
- Daily buffet breakfast at ALBA Reastaurant
- 21 days in advance booking
- Minimum 3 nights stay
- Non - refundable
Booking period: 11 December 2017 - 14 January 2018
Stay period: 1 January - 31 March 2018
Summer comes to paradise with the following exclusive benefits.
- Enjoy up to 20% savings on room rate
- Daily buffet breakfast at ALBA Restaurant
- Welcome amenities on arrival with a bottle of Champagne, fruits and decadent sweets
- Complimentary USD 100 Food and Beverage credits per adult per day
In addition, kids stay and dine for free if you are bringing the little ones
- Complimentary Kids Pass access to variety of dining options for kids ages 12 and below
- Up to two kids ages 12 and below stay for complimentary per villa
Limited time package for this summer. Reserve your stay now to enjoy the exquisite experiences.
Booking and staying period: Now - December 22, 2017
- Offer is not combinable with other offers
- Valid for the stay within Now - December 22, 2017
- Kids Pass and Dining Credit does not apply to In-Villa Dining, Private Dining and Decanter
Taste of Luxury
Stay 3 nights and enjoy the 4th night with our compliments. Now there is a reason to stay longer.
- Stay 3 nights get 4th night for free
- Daily breakfast at ALBA Restaurant
Free nights are credited at check out.
Elevate your experience to one of our suites and enjoy more space to play, plus:
- Savings up to 10%
- Daily breakfast
- High speed internet access
- 3000 Starpoints per stay
Applicable only to Suites and Estates categories. Book online, use code STE1PT or call 1-877-782-0108 . Minimum stay 3 nights is required.
Luxury Romance Package
Celebrate romance in paradise and indulge with:
- In-room breakfast or at ALBA Restaurant
- Welcome amenities and a bottle of Champagne
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 14 verified guest reviews
86%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I don't typically write reviews but the St. Regis in Maldives was worth taking time to write about. The property is incredibly gorgeous. the architecture is impressive and a great deal of detail has been thought about to make the trip very comfortable and relaxing (from the arrival with coconut water to providing essentials in the room such as a beach bag, hat, sunscreen, life vests, etc). Of all the St. Regis' I've been to, this property has the most attentive staff. Our butler Ella tended to all of our needs. Deepak ensured his team took great care of us at ALBA. Pop always had a smile and was super sweet. Mayank was delightful and epitomized the saying "service with a smile". Reji was so hospitalable and anticipated our every need.
I can go on and on. Put this on your bucket list - it's so worth it!
- Located 45 minutes by seaplane south from Malé International Airport
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all areas
- Family Traditions at The St. Regis Maldives Program
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 12:00 PM
- SPG Category 7
EXQUISITE EPICUREAN CULINARY JOURNEY AWAITS
World-class dining complements the alluring destination with six distinct dining venues offering sophisticated cuisine from around the world.
- The Whale Bar
Hours Of Operation
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort is situated on its own private island, Vommuli island. Transfer time from Malé International Airport to our resort is 45 minutes by seaplane.