The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
Vommuli Island, Dhaalu Atoll, Vommuli, Maldives
4.6/5 17 reviews
Exquisite Resort Living at Maldives’ Finest Address
Tucked away, a distant private island reachable by seaplane invites guests to uncover the most luxurious resort in the Maldives. Combining contemporary design and local craftsmanship, with a profound appreciation for the ecological environment, there is no other destination quite like this exquisite beach resort on Vommuli Island.
The resort boasts the largest 3-bedroom over-water villa in the Maldives, the John Jacob Astor Estate. Expansive private terraces leading to pristine beaches and infinity pools with the Indian Ocean as a tranquil backdrop inspire moments of relaxation.
Savor epicurean delights from all over the world in any of our six restaurants and bars—each inspired by authentic Italian, Middle Eastern and Asian flavors served in buffet, ala carte or tapas style, in addition to an extensive wine cellar. Restore your well-being with custom-made treatments at the over-water Iridium Spa, or maintain your workout regime at Vommuli House. At The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli 5 Star Resort, impeccable service meets effortless luxury.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Offers and Highlights
Stay Longer, Kids stay with our compliments
Escape to paradise and cherish time with family and loved ones as you stay longer.
- Stay minimum 5 nights and receive one complimentary night
- USD 100 food and beverage credit per stay
- Daily breakfast at ALBA restaurant
- Bottle of Champagne, deluxe fruit platter and decadent sweets on arrival
Children receive the following complimentary benefits:
- Complimentary stay in villa sharing with parents. (Up to two children below 12 yrs old, subject to bedding policy)
- Roundtrip seaplane transfers
- SPG Kids Pass included (Children dine with Kids Menu in all outlets, not applicable to in-villa dining)
- Full day activities at Children's Club (for 4 yrs old and above. Infants and toddlers are welcome with guardian or babysitter)
Free night is included in the rate. Food and Beverage credit does not apply to Decanter, Private Dining and In -Villa Dining. Complimentary seaplane transfers and SPG Kids Pass are applicable for maximum of 2 children per booking.
Taste of Luxury
Stay 3 nights and enjoy the 4th night with our compliments.
- Stay 3 nights, 4th night is complimentary
- Daily breakfast at ALBA Restaurant
Free night is included in the rate.
Luxury Romance Package
Stay in a luxurious villa for a romantic getaway in serene surroundings at the Indian Ocean. Spread the romance with our Luxury Romance package.
- In-room breakfast or at ALBA Restaurant
- Welcome amenities and a bottle of Champagne
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 17 verified guest reviews
82%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Simply incredible experience, dinner at the Decanter was one of the best culinary experiences ive had in my life ......
from the moment you land in Malé everything is executed to perfection, if you can afford it you need to make it there .
- Located 45 minutes by seaplane south from Malé International Airport.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all areas
- Family Traditions at The St. Regis Maldives Program
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 12:00 PM
- Drone Policy: Please be advised that we do not allow the use of drone in the resort.
- Announcement and Policies
- SPG Category 7
EXQUISITE EPICUREAN CULINARY JOURNEY AWAITS
World-class dining complements the alluring destination with six distinct dining venues offering sophisticated cuisine from around the world.
- The Whale Bar
Hours Of Operation
The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort is situated on its own private island, Vommuli island. Transfer time from Malé International Airport to our resort is 45 minutes by seaplane.